The Fieldhouse will be hosting the First Annual Soccer Tennis Showdown Tournament this Presidents Day (February 17th 2020)!
Sign up and show off your juggling and technical ability!
$40 Per Team
2-3 Player Roster (matches are 2v2) - Guaranteed 3 Matches!
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS
All games/teams are COED!
Junior Divisions: U11-U14 (players born between 2008-2006)
High School Division: U15+ (players born between 2005-2001)
COMPETITION RULE SUMMARY
- Match duration will be 10 minutes OR first to team to 11 points.
- Each team will alternative serves in patterns of 5. The Home team will serve the ball 5 times, then the away will serve 5 times, etc. until the end of the game.
- You can score at any time, it does not have to be your serve to score a point. You can win by 1 and you can win on your own serve.
- During service, the ball must bounce before returning the serve. (similar to tennis). There are only two bounces allowed on your side. (This includes the bounce that must take place from the valid serve)
- There is also a maximum of 5 touches per side. This is to eliminate players juggling the ball to waste time or show off!
- Players can use feet, thigh, stomach, chest and head to juggle or get the ball over the net.
Additional rules will be sent following registration for the competition.