CYA is committed to offering its players the highest quality program in the greater DC Metro area while at a competitive price. CYA strives to provide an affordable experience for all players. CYA is dedicated to transparency with estimated per player costs sent to each player with official CYA Travel invitations.
All fees will be paid online via our registration system. Travel Player Fees can be paid in full or in installments of 3 or 5. Requests for non-online payments will be handled on an individual basis and will be the exception, not the norm.
2019-2020 Travel Player Fee Break Down
Total Travel Player Fee: $2,400 (includes Travel Commit & Travel Player fee)
Soccer - Travel Commit - $200. After Try-Outs, players selected for a 2019-2020 team will receive an invitation to register from our Demosphere registration system. Prior to registering, please make sure to have your player's documents in DIGITAL format for uploading - required forms can be found at CLICK HERE.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit will hold your player's spot on the roster.
Travel Player Fees Include the following items - $2,200:
- Fall & Spring – 3 Training Sessions per Week
- Fall & Spring – Weekly Goal Keeper Training
- Winter – 2 Training Sessions Per Week
- Winter Programs – Winter Futsal league (U9-U12) & Innovative Player Clinic (U13+)
- Fusionetics – Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Up to 3 Team Tournaments
- Coach Compensation Including all Payroll Taxes and Processing
- League Membership and Fees/CYA Registration Fees
- VYSA, USCS Fees
- Referee Fees
- Risk Management Background Check Fees
- Technical Staff Support (Program Director, Travel Directors, Coaching Education)
- Operations Staff Support (Travel Program Administrators, Finance)
- Club Administrative Support
- Financial Assistance Program Costs
- Coach Travel Tournament Reimbursement
- Team Training Gear (pinnies, cones, flags etc.)
- Training Facilities – WOG, FieldHouse
- Meeting/Media Room (available to all teams)
- Club Insurance
- TeamSnap Club Account
Club Fees DO NOT Include the following items:
- Uniform Expenses: Families pay uniform costs directly to our vendor. Estimated cost for players is $250-$350. Please note 2019-2020 is the first year of a two-year uniform cycle with Adidas. All players will be required to purchase the new mandatory uniform kit & backpack.
- Non-CYA Winter or Summer League/Futsal/Training/Super Y-League
Players needing Financial Assistance should contact our CYA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.